10 cm di larghezza e 16,5 cm di lunghezza
solo 1mm sottile
38 grammi per coppia.
Ambito di consegna:
1 paio “TAPEDESIGN® Performance Shinguard”.
1x borsa di stoccaggio
1x manuale d’istruzioni
Prodotto da SHINFORM
Prodotto in Europa
Stampa UV-diretta (Shinguards).
Cut the pair of SHINFORM with scissors before fitting if needed (downsizing).
Preheat oven to 70 degrees celsius and heat your pair of SHINFORM on baking paper in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
Take out one protector and place it on the shin in the desired position and press it lightly against the skin – or fix it with cling film.
After 3 minutes, the protector will have cooled and taken on the shape of the shin and muscles.
Then repeat the process for the other leg.
Shinguards come in one size flat plate. Before use, the shinguard must be warmed up and adjusted. In the following instructions we explain the individual steps.
We recommend that you read them carefully and also watch our instructional video before fitting the shinguards. If you are under 18 years old, we recommend that you ask an adult to help you with the fitting.
Step by step instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 70 degrees and heat your pair of SHINFORM on baking paper in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Take out a protector and place it on your shin in the desired position and press it lightly against the skin.
- After 3 minutes, the protector will have cooled and taken the shape of the shin and muscles.
- Then repeat the process for the other leg.
- Through the fitting process, SHINFORM offers you a perfect fit.
Although the shinguards have been tested, please note that even the shinguards only protect up to a certain level of play hardness, but no shinguard can provide full protection from injury. If the size of the shinguards is changed, the protection level will decrease accordingly.
Shinguards are made of a special type of thermoplastic. This plastic becomes malleable at about 70 degrees Celsius and contains no harmful substances, they can be easily cleaned with water and then dried. This can prevent the formation of unpleasant odors.