TAPEDESIGN® – Performance Shinguards 2.0
Scope of delivery:
1 pair “TAPEDESIGN® Performance Shinguards 2.0”.
1x storage bag
1x instruction manual
UV-direct print (shinguards)
The shinguards are softened by hot air (hair dryer) and thus individually formable.
Place one of the two Shinguards on a smooth and clean surface (paper or baking paper). Heat it for 3 – 6 minutes. Wait 10 – 15 seconds before placing the shinguard on the desired position of your shin (directly on the skin). Now, with light pressure, shape the protector into the desired form. (If necessary with cling film)
After approx. 3 minutes the protector is hardened and has taken on the desired shape of the shin and the muscles.
Then repeat the process with the second schooner.
After heating, the shinguards have the property of assuming almost any shape. This has the advantage that any shape of the shin bone and musculature will be adopted exactly.
Store in a cool place after use and protect from direct sunlight. Failure to follow the instructions may result in product damage. We do not accept any liability for incorrect use.
Although the shinguards have been tested, please note that even the shinguards only protect up to a certain level of play hardness, but no shinguard can provide full protection from injury. If the size of the shinguards is changed, the protection level will decrease accordingly.
Shinguards can be easily cleaned with water and then dried. This can prevent the formation of unpleasant odors.
TAPEDESIGN® – Allround Socks Classic
This is a special allround sock, which provides more support & feeling no matter in which shoe. Due to the special material composition, the socks are very comfortable and at the same time extremely elastic – thus they ergonomically adapt to any foot.
- ONE-Size (Gr. 37 – 48) due to special processing of the very high quality material
- specially placed rubber nubs on the outside in ergonomic foot shape for perfect hold in the shoe
- best wearing comfort due to high quality processing
- Versatile tested by professional and amateur athletes in all kinds of sports (e.g. soccer, tennis, handball, volleyball, etc.) and found to be excellent
- Can be used in all sports where changes of direction and rotational movements are required
Feel the difference!