You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the trader has no influence,
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (TAPEDESIGN WO GmbH, Friedrich Schnideritschstrasse 2, 8054 Graz, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org, Managing Director: Mario Ofner, Thomas Weber Commercial Register Court: LGZ Graz , Commercial register number: 446250a) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Managing Directors: Mario Ofner, Thomas Weber Commercial Register Court: LGZ Graz
Commercial register number: 446250a
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.